I fixed a few bugs (I think) and made a few balance changes, which are sure to be unpopular (sorry).
- The Alpha sign-up form is now live. Please sign up if you’re interested in playing the game on your own PC. It’s only available on Windows at the moment. I need as much feedback as I can get. The Alpha will begin as soon as I complete the process of publishing the game to Steam; I’m hoping that will be sometime in the next few weeks.
- There’s a new Feedback form, which is now the best place to submit formal feedback, be it bug reports, balance suggestions, content suggestions, or new feature requests.
- If you haven’t already joined the Discord Server, I highly encourage you to do so. I’ve made some improvements to the server and need as many players as possible providing feedback in there. Thank you to all the active members who have already provided invaluable feedback!
- The Pyromancer talent Ignite was bugged. It should be fixed now.
- There was a bug where an enemy who was slowed and then hit a lane buff would have their movement speed permanently affected. It has been fixed.
- There was a bug where the Scout’s rune effect was not adding any player contribution, making it hard for Scouts to get Challenge Wave XP or top the leaderboards. While the damage added by the runes would be very difficult to track accurately, I’ve added some rough bonus damage. It’s probably under tuned at the moment; I decided to be conservative at first.
- Adventure mode difficulty was increased by 25%. This should put it back to roughly where it was a few weeks ago.
- Endless mode difficulty was increased by 15%. This should put it back to roughly where it was a few weeks ago.
- I hate to nerf a talent multiple times in a row, but I do believe the Deathdealer is still overpowered, and would like to get him balanced as soon as possible. Here’s another attempt at that:
- Deathdealer’s Seed damage was reduced from 300% to 250%
- Deathdealer’s Empowered damage was reduced from 450% to 400%
- The xp/wave granted by the Invest altar on Endless was reduced from 6% to 5%
- The Adventure Perk “Elemental Bounty” now adds a 50% chance for a mana potion to drop each wave (down from 100%). This is because mana potions are now much stronger than they used to be.