I’m making some balance changes today. Below is a list which will be updated throughout the day:
- The Citrine (The gem that grants additional power at the end of each wave) has been nerfed from 4% to 3.5% additional power per wave (per rank).
- The Highpriest spell power has also been nerfed slightly – from 1 power / 3 sec to 1 power / 4 sec. Which means the spell will now grant a total of 30 power over 2 minutes (down from 40), this should place it more in line with the other Highpriest tower buffs.
- The Highpriest tower buffs (strength, focus, and power) will now only countdown if at least one player is in the tower. This should allow Highpriests to buff empty towers they think players should move to.
- The Highpriest spell wisdom will now only countdown while at least one player is training.
- The Sapphire (The gem that increases the effectiveness of bards) now also increases the damage of the mimic by 2.5% per rank.
- Trolls have been too easy in the early waves and too difficult in the later waves. Their base health has been increased from 40 to 55 and their base move speed from 0.7 to 1. However, their movement speed will no longer increase each wave as it does with other enemies. This should make them more difficult on earlier waves, and easier on later waves – balancing them out. I will likely need to make further changes to get them where they need to be.