Class Balance Changes
- Arcanist attack speed was increased by 6% (both talents)
- Bowman arrow damage was lowered from 100 to 95 (both talents)
- Trickster damage was lowered from 100 to 90 (both talents)
- Necromancers’ Enraged Zombies will now consume 50% more power per attack
- Undead Archer’s Skeleton now does 20% more damage
- Death Dealer damage was increased by 10% (both talents)
- Gunner, Rockets’ mastery bonus is now the same as Gunslinger: Increases the reload speed by 0.167% per point at all times (instead of only out of towers)
- While playing a game on Endless mode, you will now see “Average Score” and “High Score” in the bottom left corner.
- Each score is based on the final wave from the previous 25 endless games, and is specific to that level.
- Getting to the wave after the Average score will add 2 essence sacks to the treasure
- Getting to the wave after the High score will add 10 essence sacks to the treasure
- On the End of Game Scoreboard, “Tower Kills While Powered” has been replaced with “Average Contribution”
- Average Contribution uses the same values shown on the End of Wave “Top Contributors” board
- It calculates the average contribution % of each player, for the waves during which they’re in the game.
- Therefore, it doesn’t penalize players who join late, as “Top Damage” does.
- Some Speed Buffs were removed from Wandering Fields and Dune Gauntlet
- The difficulty of each map was adjusted accordingly
- Towers buffed by the faction guardian will now remain active during challenge waves
- Zombies and Skeleton Summons will no longer freeze during the boss timer while at the Challenge Altar
Disclaimer: Most of these bugs fixes have not been thoroughly tested, as it would have taken a long time by myself (it just makes more sense for me to let you test them so I can spend more time working on the game). As such, some of these bugs might not actually be fixed yet, and some new ones have probably snuck in. Please let me know if you find any.
- Fixed a bug where demons would use up a Scarecrow cast upon reaching the barracks
- Fixed a bug where golems would be permanently slowed if they split while slowed
- Fixed a bug where golems would get stuck outside the barracks when they split right before entering
- Fixed a bug where the speed up/down buffs on the path were rendered on top of enemies
- Fixed a bug where multiple familiars would be assigned to the same tower
- Fixed a bug where demons would behave strangely after reaching the beginning of the path and turning around
- Fixed a bug where after losing a game while doing a challenge wave, players would get challenge xp in next game
- Fixed a bug where typing !leave but then entering a command to prevent you from actually leaving would cause weird things to happen
- Fixed a bug where the Falconeer’s falcon would appear powered, even when the archer was at 0 power
- Fixed a bug where changing faction as a Highpriest wouldn’t reset the faction’s Guardian
- Fixed a bug which caused the frozen effect to remain on an enemy after the stun had expired
- Fixed a bug where players could change spec while in the challenge altar, breaking it. Players can no longer change specs while in the challenge altar.
- Fixed a bug where after a player entered a tower command twice before reaching the tower, they would get sent to a nearby tower instead
- Fixed a bug where Gunner ammo wasn’t immediately displayed upon changing talents
- Fixed a bug which caused Frozen Steppe’s altar to render on top of player nameplates
- Fixed a bug where if 1 or more bosses reached the barracks, but the final boss was killed, it would still drop a chest
- Fixed a bug which caused the item “flash” particle effects to render on top of the End of Round voting screen
- Fixed a bug which caused highpriest relics to render on top of the End of Round voting screen
- Fixed a bug which caused the guard and barracks health bars to be greyed out when a wave ended mid-flash
- Fixed a bug which caused the “Top Contributors” screen to get stuck half way out if the wave ended while it was showing
- Fixed a bug where highpriests could cast rpd on a tower which was unable to accept another Rapid Rune
- Fixed a bug which allowed Players to remain in the Investment Altar after it closed, if timed correctly
- Fixed a bug where changing the talent of any spec would also change the talent of the spec you’re playing
- Fixed a bug where leaving and then changing your spec on the same class would cause you to spawn and walk, unresponsively, out of the game
- Fixed a bug preventing the Faction screen from showing at the end of Roguelike games
- Fixed a bug which caused the Undead Archer’s skeleton to take a wonky path when spawned near a corner