I’ve added a few quality-of-life features to make the game easier for new streamers and solo viewers:
- Solo Viewer Mode: You can read all about this on the new Solo Viewer Mode page!
- Skip Tutorial Option:
- If you’re a new streamer or playing on a new PC and you’re already familiar with how the game works, there’s now a “Skip Tutorial” button that lets you get right into the game without playing the first 5 levels.
- Spells and Perks are now unlocked via medals. Instead of being forced to play through the campaign to unlock everything, you now automatically unlock everything by earning medals. This also means if a player already has medals before downloading the game, they will already have some unlocked spells and perks.
- Factions are now unlocked by beating the first tutorial level (or skipping the tutorial). No more waiting for the streamer to beat the campaign before you can switch to your favorite faction.
- Viewers can now change their vote. Accidentally vote for the wrong map or perk? Just vote for the other and it will now change your vote automatically.
- Fixed a bug that prevented tooltips from showing up.
- Fixed a bug that prevented overflow power from being automatically spent in the Investment Altar.